This Saturday, on Congo’s 52nd Day of Independence, we are brothers and sisters.
Right now Sean, David and Mario are standing with our partners in Congo to celebrate. They’ve been sharing their journals on the road to the weekend’s festivities and working with local leaders to find solutions .
As they honor this day in Congo, our team in Los Angeles will join the Congolese Community of Southern California in a celebration of solidarity.
On the day of independence, from Culver City to Kivu, let us work toward a Congo free and at peace.
Share our stories, join in celebration, be a whistleblower for peace.
9 Notes/ Hide
- kayalim likes this
- fwinterns likes this
- secretsofayummymummy likes this
- secretsofayummymummy reblogged this from peaceincongo and added:
- wecaughtstardust reblogged this from peaceincongo
- welcometoawkwardcity likes this
- jcarl likes this
- insanity10fold likes this
- peaceincongo posted this